Scope of delivery
- 1x EcoFlow DELTA Max (2000) (EU) (2016Wh)
- 1x AC charging cable
- 1x car charging cable
- 1x user manual
- 1x warranty card
The DELTA Max 2000 is very flexible to use and is therefore suitable for many applications in the commercial and private sector.
Like all EcoFlow batteries, it has a fast charging function and the possibility to connect solar panels.
With a continuous power of 2400W (4600W peak) can also operate large household appliances and professional tools.
Below are the main uses and functions:
Camping: With a weight of 22Kg, the Powerstation still portable, but offers enough energy for long periods of standing.
On the road the Powerstation can be recharged very quickly with several solar modules if required.
Workshop & commercial: With four full AC sockets, even professional tools can be operated safely.
With the quick charge function, the battery is fully recharged in 1.6 hours.
If necessary, they can charge the power storage with up to two DELTA Max Smart Extra rechargeable batteries by 2016Wh expand.
Emergency power for home:The DELTA Max can remain permanently connected to the mains and conducts the power to the connected devices without detours.
Only in the event of power failures, the battery then switches on and restores the supply within 30ms.
Important: Since the power supply is interrupted briefly, it is only suitable to a limited extent for servers and other devices that must run without interruption.
A special feature is the EcoFlow app, which allows you to monitor power consumption and make important settings.
For example, you can limit the charging speed and the maximum charge level to further increase the battery life!
- Manufacturer number: DELTA2000-EU
- EAN: 4897082664710
- Capacity: 2016 Wh
- Weight: 22 kg
- Dimensions: 49,7x24,2x30,5cm
- Cell chemistry: NCM (Lithium-Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt-Oxides)
- Charging method: AC-Socket, 12 V car adapter or solar panel.
- Charging temperature: 0-45 °C
Charging power (input):
AC-Charge Power: X-Stream Charge 2000W
Solar charging input: 800W 11-100V 10A max.
Car charging input: 12V/24V DC 8A max.
Charging time: 1.6 hours with AC
21 hours with 12 V car adapter
5.6 to 11.2 hours with 4x 110W solar panel
4.2 to 8.4 hours with 4x 160W Solar Panel
Discharge power (output):
AC-Output (x4) 2400W (Overvoltage 4600W) (230Vac 50Hz/60Hz).
Car power output (x1) 126W, 12.6V DC 10A max.
USB-A output (x2) 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max per port
USB-A fast charging (x2) 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A 18W Max per port
USB-C-Output (x2) 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 5A, 100W Max per port
DC5521 output (x2): 12.6V/3A, pro Connector
- Discharge temperature: -20 to +45 °C
- Management systems: BMS, overvoltage protection, overload protection, overtemperature protection, short-circuit protection, low-temperature protection, low-voltage protection, overcurrent protection
- Lifetime: 800 cycles (at least 80% remaining capacity)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 24 months (+12 months if registered for extended warranty)
- Testing and certificates: CE WEEE CTP RCM KC
- Shelf life: 1 year (after full charge)
Note on storage: If you do not use the battery for a long time, we recommend storing it at a capacity of 40-80%.
This will further increase the life of the battery.
You should check the charge level approx. every 3 months and recharge briefly if necessary so that the battery level is not too low.
- Manual Download (Multilingual)
- Setup video (YouTube):https://youtu.be/ChOLJjZK1sk
- Charging methods and settings (YouTube):https://youtu.be/qi_AQ7oIDLk
- App setup and operation (YouTube):https://youtu.be/wP2l7ejfHhQ