Scope of delivery
- 1x EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
- 1x Carrying bag with integrated holder
- 1x instruction manual
The 160W module is the ideal addition to a Powerstation from EcoFlow or also other manufacturers.
It has a high efficiency, is protected against dust and water and comes with a practical bag with which at the same time can also be set up flexibly.
- Manufacturer number: EFSOLAR160W
- EAN: 4897082663089
- Product type: Solar Panel
- Rated Power: 160W (+/-5W)
- Efficiency: 21-22%
- Dimensions folded: 68x42x2,4cm
- Dimensions unfolded: 68x157x2,4cm
- Weight: 5kg (7kg with bag & holder)
- Operating and storage temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- Weather protection: Dust and water resistant
- Cell type: Monocrystalline silicon
- Open circuit voltage: 21.4V (Vmp 18.52V)
- Short circuit current: 9.6A(Imp 8.8A)
Manufacturer warranty: 24 months
- Download user manual
Compatible with EcoFlow Powerstations
With a solar charging cable you can charge portable batteries of the series DELTA and RIVER charge.
The Powerstations from EcoFlow usually already come with a suitable cable.
Depending on the intended use, it is worth buying the longer 5m cable from EcoFlow.
Unlike other solar modules, you can connect this with the optional parallel cable to charge larger batteries efficiently.
For example, up to 3x160W on batteries of the DELTA series.
Integrated protective bag with holder
Equipped with a rubber grip and adjustable support, the solar panel can be set up at angles from 0 to 180° and quickly moved or realigned as needed.
The optional suction cup mounts also make it easy to attach the module to a car roof.